1. Class sizes are limited up to 8-12 children.
2. Masks are required for children to wear during class and they must bring their own mask.
3. Artzy Twinz Jill and Jodi will be wearing masks and will not be hands-on with the kids.
4. If parents or caretakers are worried about their children’s clothes getting stained, they can bring their own smock, apron, or t-shirt to wear.
5. Social distancing will be enforced during the entire class and children will be sitting at tables at least six feet apart from each other.
6. Parents or caretakers will drop kids off at the entrance outside and will not come into the studio.
7. Hand sanitizer will be at the door for children to use before entering.
8. Children will have all supplies and art materials ready to go at their seat.
9. All supplies, chairs and tables will be sanitized before and after each class.
10. There will be no getting up and walking around during class unless the child needs to go to the bathroom.
11. Bathroom is located outside of the classroom but is private for Artzy Twinz children and parents only. It will be disinfected before and after each class.
12. Hand washing will be one child at a time and there will no touching of soap dispensers or sink (only Artzy Twinz Jill and Jodi will touch).
13. Children will wait at their own seat until their parents or caretakers come to pick them up and will meet them at the door.
14. Safety is the most important! We look forward to having fun and being creative while staying safe!